Vacation

 

MY HOLIYAY 


        


          When holiday, I just stayed at home, sometimes playing games with my little brother. Me and my little brother are very bored, sometimes we playing football and badminton. Oh ya, Me and my brother often playing Mobile Legends, surely you already know about this game right? Mobile Legends is a game developed and released by Moontoon developer. This game can be played on the Android and iOS mobile platforms. This one MOBA game succeeded in stealing the attention of gamers in Indonesia since 2016. This game is played by 10 people who are divided into 2 teams. The game starts with each player choosing 1 hero from the list of heroes that can be accessed by the player. The available heroes are heroes that have been purchased. In other words, not all heroes can be directly played. The duration of the game is around 15 minutes for 1 round, this game is very fun.

    
         
        


          And also, when holiday I went to my grandfather's and grandmother's house. There, I was happy because I could meet them, and I played with my brother in the rice fields. My hometown is in Karawang, located in the north of West Java. While there, my parents suggested a vacation to Dufan in Jakarta. After I arrived in Jakarta, the weather was not good there. A that moment, in Jakarta was very heavy rain. My parents suggested, we should go home. I haven't tried 1 ride there yet. So sad right? Yes very sad :(











Only, A few stories from me. Indeed it is just a holiday, not all vacations are fun.

Thanks :D























 


  


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Bandung Sea Of Fire

My Hope for My Future